Thank you for your interest in renting one of our homes! Below is a detailed explanation of our application process as well as our standards for qualification.
Fill out a rental application
Meet the qualification standards
Fill out online background and credit check
Submit deposit to hold
Sign lease and come complete move-in requirements
Move into your new home
Each person over the age of 18 who will be living in the home must complete and submit a separate application. In order to qualify, each person must meet or exceed the minimum standards for qualification. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applications containing false information will immediately be disqualified. Please expect 3-5 days for the application process.
**Applicants who do not meet minimum screening standards will not be approved.
1) Applicant must have current photo identification and a valid social security number.
2) Applicant's monthly household income must exceed three times the rent. All income must be from a verifiable source.
3) Applicants must receive positive references from previous landlords.
4) Applicant may not have any evictions or unpaid judgments from previous landlords.
5) Applicant must be a non-smoker.
6) Applicant must exhibit a responsible financial life. Credit score must be a minimum of 600.
7) A background check will be conducted on all applicants over 18. Applicant’s background must exhibit a pattern of responsibility.
Background and Credit Check
If the applicant meets qualification standards 1 through 5 based on their completed application, they will be required to fill out an online background and credit check. The fee for the background and credit check is $40. If the applicant is accepted, this fee is refundable and will be transferred to the security deposit.
Deposit to Hold
After approval, if tenant will not be taking occupancy within 48 hours, a non-refundable Deposit to Hold of $100 will be required within 48 hours to hold the property until a mutually agreed upon move-in date. After all move-in requirements have been met and a lease for the property completed, the Deposit to Hold will transfer to the security deposit to be held throughout the tenant’s entire tenancy. If the prospective tenant fails to provide the Deposit to Hold within 48 hours of approval, the home will be offered to the next qualified applicant.
After approval and before occupancy will be granted, Prospective Tenant must supply all the required move-in funds, including the security deposit, first month’s rent, and any other additional deposits and fees, all tenant-paid utilities must be transferred into Prospective Tenant’s name, and a lease must be executed and signed by all parties.
**At landlord’s discretion, compensating factors such as an additional security deposit or co-signer (guarantor) may be required for qualification if Applicant fails to meet any one of the above requirements. In the event of multiple applicants,tenancy will be granted to the most qualified, based on the above criteria.